Research and analysis have proved that tea plays have an essential character in enhancing the immune system and preventing heart diseases and cancer. Drinking tea in your routine life can have a lasting effect and has many advantages. Different types of teas have additional benefits that are described below:
Benefits of Black Tea
- Antioxidant properties such as Polyphenols are found in black tea. It can help to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and improve your optimal health by consuming antioxidants.
- Theaflavins in black tea decrease the risk of developing diabetes, obesity, blood sugar, and cholesterol levels.
Boost Heart Health
- Black tea also has flavonoid antioxidants that boost up your heart health. Flavonoids are also found in vegetables, fruits, and chocolate.
- Black tea will help reduce cardiovascular diseases that include high blood pressure, high cholesterol, obesity, and related heart diseases by consuming them daily.
- One randomized controlled trial found that drinking black tea dramatically lowered triglyceride levels by 36 percent for 12 weeks, decreased blood sugar levels by 18 percent, and reduced the plasma LDL/HDL ratio by 17 percent.
- Research also found that those who drink 3 cups of black tea every day can get rid of heart diseases by 11%.
Reduce the Risk of Cancer
- There are over 100 different cancer forms, and others are not preventable. The polyphenols present in black tea can be beneficial in this case. They can stop help prevent the endurance of cancer cells.
- Consuming black or green tea controls the growth of cancer cells. Moreover, it also reduces new cells’ production. It showed that black tea could help to resolve the spread of breast tumors that are hormone-dependent.
Benefits of Green Tea
Improves Brain Function
- Other than just keeping you alert, green tea will also help improve brain activity due to the availability of Caffeine.
- It does not contain as much as coffee but is adequate to generate a reaction without causing too much Caffeine to cause the jittery symptoms associated with taking it.
- Green tea leaves contain L-theanine. It is an amino acid that can traverse the blood-brain barrier.
- In contrast with coffee intake, several individuals report finding more stable energy and even more efficiency when drinking green tea.
- Green tea can improve insulin sensitivity and decrease blood sugar levels, lowering the likelihood of type 2 diabetes by approximately 42 percent.
Increases Fat Burning
- Green tea has the fattest burning ingredients.
- Green tea will improve fat burning, increase metabolic rates, increase calories burned by 4%, and boost fat by 17%.
Benefits of Oolong Tea
- Besides Caffeine, oolong tea’s antioxidant properties are vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and tea polyphenol antioxidants.
- For health advantages, the polyphenols in tea consist of three major antioxidants, namely theaflavins, thearubigin, and EGCG.
Promotes Tea and Bone Strength
- The antioxidants contained in oolong tea can help preserve the strength of your teeth and bones.
- An analysis of 680 postmenopausal Chinese women showed that those who frequently drank oolong tea had bone densities that were 4.5-4.9 percent higher than non-tea drinkers.
- The risk of fractures may be minimized by higher bone mineral density.
- Ultimately, the study ties tea intake to decreased dental plaque. Oolong tea is a rich fluoride supply to improve your teeth.
Helps Relief Eczema
- In oolong tea, polyphenol antioxidants may help prevent eczema symptoms.
- To prevent severe eczema cases, patients can drink around 1 liter of oolong tea per day.
- The research found that eczema symptoms improved as early as 1-2 weeks when oolong tea was drunk daily.
Benefits of Herbal Teas
- Chamomile Tea is famous for its soothing powers. You can use this tea as an aid of sleep.
- It has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and hepatic properties that benefit the liver.
- One research has found that chamomile tea increases blood glucose, insulin, and blood lipid levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
- Peppermint Tea has antioxidant, anti-cancer, antibacterial, and antiviral properties and promotes the digestive tract’s protection.
- Most of these results have not been observed in humans, so it is impossible to determine if they contribute to health benefits. Nonetheless, several studies have documented the increase in positive effects of peppermint on the digestive tract.
- Ginger tea is enriched with beneficial antioxidants that save you from various diseases.
- It helps combat inflammation, enhance the immune system, and curing nausea.
- In early pregnancy, ginger is used to relieve nausea effectively, according to a study. However, it can also ease nausea caused by cancer treatment.
Benefits of White Tea
Rich In Antioxidant
- White tea is filled with an antioxidant polyphenol called catechin.
- Polyphenols are plant-based compounds that function within the body as antioxidants.
- Fortunately, white tea appears to be one of the better kinds of free radical battle teas. White tea is recognized for its many health benefits as it has comparable antioxidant benefits to green tea.
Reduces the Risk of Heart Diseases
- Polyphenols such as those found in white tea can help relax blood arteries and vessels, improve immunity, prevent harmful cholesterol oxidation, and lower the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- It is also necessary for a healthy heart to improving another lifestyle.
Weight Loss Supplement
- Green tea is beneficial in losing weight.
- However, white tea can help in burning fat and losing weight.
- A literature analysis also shows that white tea will improve metabolism by an additional 4-5 percent. White tea may be equivalent to burning an average of 70-100 calories a day.
When it comes to choosing the best tea, it is essential to discuss the general type of tea you use. You should decide on certain types of tea that are most efficient for your health. You can choose any kind of tea that suits your condition and health condition. Different tea types play different roles in our bodies, thus creating various health benefits. Some tea types are suitable for the health of the mind, whereas others are good for the bones and teeth, thus creating a wholly healthy life.